STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!
Somewhere between Dunmeri-focused Morrowind and arrows in the knees to the North, lies Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Shunned for its streamlining and yet loved by many, Oblivion is a unique game in the franchise filled with whacky moments, silly situations a special blend of humor, seriousness, and pure Daedric madness. Sooner or later in the lands of Cyrodiil, you will break the law and when that happens, a guard will run up to you and say...
Shop this design ⬇️
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is an open-world action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, and published by Bethesda Softworks and 2K. It is the fourth installment in the Elder Scrolls series, following 2002's The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and was released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 in 2006, followed by PlayStation 3 in 2007. Taking place within the fictional province of Cyrodiil, the game's main story focuses on the player character's efforts to thwart a fanatical cult known as the Mythic Dawn that plans to open portal gates to a demonic realm known as Oblivion.
- There is actually a real unicorn in the game you can find in the sacred gove northwest of Bravil (without mods mind you). It is not friendly and it's guarded by three Minotaurs. If you are stealthy however, you can mount it and galop away with your new fancy mount!
- Speaking of Bravil, there is a bridge nearby and underneath it, a troll! Sadly, this troll was not scary enough ("mee wurst troll evurr" - his words) and nobody was paying the bridge toll so he got drunk and jumped into the river.
- During one of the quests called "Unfriendly Competition" you fill find a resting place of one small fellow by the name of Oford Gavings, or, if you solve the anagram, Frodo Baggins. As luck, or rather curse, would have it, he has a golden ring on him.
- The sound effect used for dogs is the same sound effect used by the first Quake game. Yup.
- Despite not being so much into gaming, Patrick Stewart loved his voice work for Oblivion, mostly because he was given, in his words, the best character prep ever and wished others would provide the same.
- Oblivion cheats are only enabled on PC by using the console ~
- help - List console commands
- player.additem 0000000F X - Add X amount of Gold
- advlevel - Forces a level up with the levelup screen
- TGM - God Mode
- TFC - Free camera
- TAI - Toggle AI
- Killall - Kill everything
- coc testinghall - Teleports player to an area with all objects, monsters, and NPCs in-game